Super Quick Paleo “Slutty” Brownies Bites with Raw Coconut Almond Cream Filling August 04 2016
Super Quick Paleo “Slutty” Brownies Bites with Raw Coconut Almond Cream Filling
Duration: 15 minutes
Raw Coconut Almond Cream Filling
- 150g Blanched Almonds, soaked for at least 3 hours
- 50ml Water
- 200g Solid 100% Creamed Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Stevia
- Tiny Pinch of Pink Salt
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- 100g Coconut Oil, in liquid form
Dairy Free Thick Chocolate Sauce
- 120g Rawr Chocolate, chopped
- 100g Creamed Coconut,
- Using an “s” shaped food processor, place all the raw coconut almond cream filling ingredients together and blend until you reach a smooth paste. You may need to scrap around the edge of the bowl and after 10 minutes and it still hasn’t formed into a smooth paste, add a little more water. Careful only to add a little by little.
- In the meantime, make your dairy free thick chocolate sauce in a small glass bowl placed over a sauce pan boiling water. Stir occasionally until the ingredients have melted. Place on the side to cool.
- Unwrapping the Designed2Eat Fudge Brownies, cut each brownie into thirds and place onto a plate.
- Microwave for 45secs to 1 mins depending on the strength of your microwave. You want them to become slightly warm and sticky.
- Finally, to assemble, cut each brownie third into half again and spread a little of the coconut almond cream in the middle of each half.
- Repeat the process until you have many cream filled brownie bites.
- Finish by pouring lots of chocolate sauce on top!
- Serve immediately for a warming, gooey slutty brownie or freeze them to enjoy your chocolate fix on demand!
Author: Charleh Dickinson