Super Quick Paleo “Slutty” Brownies Bites with Raw Coconut Almond Cream Filling August 06 2016
Here's how you can make your very own Super Quick Paleo “Slutty” Brownies Bites with Raw Coconut Almond Cream Filling
Duration: 15 minutes
Raw Coconut Almond Cream Filling
- 150g Blanched Almonds, soaked for at least 3 hours
- 50ml Water
- 200g Solid 100% Creamed Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Stevia
- Tiny Pinch of Pink Salt
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- 100g Coconut Oil, in liquid form
Dairy Free Thick Chocolate Sauce
- 120g Rawr Chocolate, chopped
- 100g Solid Creamed Coconut, chopped
- Using an “s” shaped food processor, place all the raw coconut almond cream filling ingredients together and blend until you reach a smooth paste. You may need to scrap around the edge of the bowl and after 10 minutes and it still hasn’t formed into a smooth paste, add a little more water. Careful only to add a little by little.
- In the meantime, make your dairy free thick chocolate sauce in a small glass bowl placed over a sauce pan boiling water. Stir occasionally until the ingredients have melted. Place on the side to cool.
- Unwrapping the Designed2Eat Fudge Brownies, cut each brownie into thirds and place onto a plate.
- Microwave for 45secs to 1 mins depending on the strength of your microwave. You want them to become slightly warm and sticky.
- Finally, to assemble, cut each brownie third into half again and spread a little of the coconut almond cream in the middle of each half.
- Repeat the process until you have many cream filled brownie bites.
- Finish by pouring lots of chocolate sauce on top!
- Serve immediately for a warming, gooey slutty brownie or freeze them to enjoy your chocolate fix on demand!
Author: Charleh Dickinson