Healthy Chocolate Protein Energy Snack Balls (Paleo_Vegan) August 04 2016
Here’s how you can make you’re very own Healthy Chocolate Protein Energy Snack Balls (Paleo_Vegan):
- 150g Fresh Dates
- 100g Big Nuts
- 50g Cocoa Flaxseed
- 80g Rawr Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 50g Chia Seeds
- 2 scoops of Chocolate Protein Powder
- Remove the stones from the dates, either soak them overnight (or minimum of 2 hours) in hot water or microwave them for 5mins on a high heat (in hot water again).
- In the meantime, using a “s” shape blade in a food processor, blitz the nuts, flaxseed, chia seed and protein powder into a flour consistency.
- Next, break the chocolate up into small pieces into a microwavable bowl, add the coconut oil to the bowl and microwave the container until the chocolate is half melted. 1min should be enough.
- Finally, add all the ingredients together in your food processor until you reach a sticky mixture.
- Scoop the sticky mixture into a container and leave to cool in the fridge.
- When you are ready to eat, take a metal tablespoon, and create small golf size serving portions buy rolling them in your hand.
- Eat immediately or freeze for later.
- Finally, enjoy!!
Author: Charleh Dickinson