Chocolate Avocado Fudge Pudding Pot August 30 2016
Chocolate Avocado Fudge Pudding | Try this decadent recipe for vegan, paleo chocolate mousse - your guests will never guess the secret ingredient: avocado. Yep, avocado ...
Duration: 90 mins
- 2 ripe avocados
- 5 tbsp scoops coconut oil (when hard)
- 100g RAWR chocolate
- 50g creamed coconut
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp instant coffee (optional)
- Sprinkle of ground mixed nut
- Melt the coconut oil, creamed coconut and Rawr chocolate together in a saucepan on a very low heat.
- In a separate bowl, combine the avocados, vanilla extract and instant coffee together either by using an "S" shaped food processor or by hand using a metal fork.
- Once, the liquid mixture is being to melt, add to the avocado mixture until smooth.
- Taste test and add a little honey until you reach the right level.
- Pour the liquid into little ramekins and place in the fridge for around an hour before serving.
- Decorate with ground mixed nuts and enjoy!
Ingredients can be bought from www.Designed2Eat.myshopify.com
Author: Charleh Dickinson