Big Nuts Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Lollies August 04 2016
Here’s how you can make your very own Big Nuts Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Lollies:
Serves: 4 (Grown-Up) Kids!
Duration: 10 minutes plus freezing time
- 2 x 150ml Sweet Rebellion Lactose Free Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 x 50g Macadamia & Cocao Fossil Fuel Bars
- 1 x 50g RAWR Chocolate Bar
- 2 Tbsp Big Nuts
- First, in a large bowl empty your ice cream and break up the ice cream using the knife.
- Next, roughly break up the Fossil Fuel bar into pieces and drop them into the mixture.
- Using a metal Tbsp, spoon the double chocolate chip ice cream into your ice cream lolly pop moulds. A plastic cup and plastic tsp also works great if you don’t own a mould.
- Place them into the freezer for a minimum of 60 minutes.
- When you are ready to eat, grab your RAWR chocolate bar with and roughly break it into to pieces.
- Place the chocolate into a glass bowl or a mug of choice and microwave on a low heat for 1 -2 minutes.
- Using a small metal spoon, stir the chocolate until it melts completely.
- Next, using a pestle and mortar, smash the big nuts into pieces for your added crunch garnish.
- Remove the ice creams from their mould. Hot running water, ran onto the outside of the mould with help you release the ice creams quickly.
- Either dip or spoon the melted chocolate over the ice cream and finish with the crushed big nuts.
- Repeat until all four ice cream have been made.
- Finally, serve immediately and enjoy!
Author: Charleh Dickinson